In Part 2 I’m Covering the Rest of the One-Time SEO Setup before moving into the Monthly Service itself.
This is where we take the word Setup literally, planting your wagon in a large number of websites. But first…
One Time Setup Continued… (see Part 1 for the rest)
Account Creation and Setup
- Master Email Account – the one account we’ll share during the duration of the SEO campaign
- Google Drive Setup
- Business Information Checking and Verification – it’s common for a business to change names and phone numbers over the years, but a consistent NAP (Name, Address, Phone number) is a strong SEO factor
- Business Description writing (100 words) – a tight, consistent description is valuable and will go onto all the directory listings we create for you, pointing back to your site.
- Google Doc page layout and design – most companies don’t take advantage of this opportunity to design and optimize the place where your Google amplified docs will reside.
- Video submission accounts setup – we create and optimize YouTube and DailyMotion accounts. Later with our Video Marketing add-on you’ll be setup already.
- PDF Submission accounts setup – we set you up with 10 of them (including Dropbox and Slideshare), because we know that PDFs function in search and can include links back to your site. These docs can also go in the Google Drive we setup not to mention onto your website.
- Image Submission Accounts – An image is an entity worthy of our attention, containing valuable meta data identifying their owners and the domain. We will set up and optimize 10 of these sites for your business or org, including Pinterest, Instagram and Flickr.
- Social Media account setup and optimization – We set up and optimize 30 Social Media accounts during this phase including Google+, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Blogger, WordPress, Blogger, LiveJournal, and yes, 20 more!
Social Media Profile and Page Design
- Branding and Banner image sourcing – we’ll either use one you provide or source it together from your current website, or use stock photos and combine with your logo.
- Meta Data Optimization – home page, target pages and business listings all have images which contain image meta data (aka EXIF). This extra step is sometimes overlooked, but we’re going the extra mile to enhance search results.
- Theme standardization – you’ll have offsite blogs which have their own set of limitations, but we’ll work to match them to your website’s colors and feel.
Citations and Visibility
As part of our ongoing SEO setup we conduct a thorough audit of your current situation with respect to citations, local search, and Google maps:
- Local Citations – we look for inaccuracies of your data in local directories and correct them. Standard – 10 directories, Premium – 15 directories
- Local Search Competitor Analysis – how visible are your competitors in local search? We want to know, and we suspect you do also.
- Local Data Aggregators Check – Infogroup, Localeze, and Factual are the main sources of data for search engines. We want to ensure there are no citation errors of your business there, which would lead to those same errors appearing on other directories and sites
- Google Map Citations (3) – we’ll create three of them for you knowing that they improve your presence and visibility in local search
And Now, The Monthly SEO Service
Finally, the moment we’ve all been waiting for: the monthly service itself. In fact, I’ll just summarize it here and make another post dedicated to talking about the monthly service and potential add-ons.
- We repeat the local citations task from the setup, every month: Standard – 5, Premium – 15
Local Citation Building – We help build your online presence and branding. Standard – 5, Premium – 15
- Apple Maps
- Merchant Circle
Writing and Posting Onsite Posts
We’ll write and post to your onsite blog every month, keeping the topics relevant to the themes and categories we’ve pre-selected together that matter most to your current and potential customers. Professionally written original content, with editing allowed before we publish. Pages that are informative, relevant and authoritative are important to SEO results.
- Standard – 1 per category, 400 words
- Premium – 2 per category, 500 words
Google Amplified Content Production (Premium Only)
- 500 words per category each month written to enhance rankings and increase site visits
- We upload this content to Google Drive in both PDF and Google doc formats, knowing that strong useful content with a public URL sends a strong signal to Google search. And it doesn’t hurt to use their own tools, right? We’ve had excellent results with this method.
- Social Media – After writing and posting juicy authoritative relevant content on your blog, we link to it from 20 different social media sites including Facebook, Google+, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest. Keep in mind we do this for you every month. Imagine the impact this will have on your online presence and weightiness.
- PDF Content Distribution – Nope, we don’t leave this stone unturned. We submit the PDF content that we created for you (and with you) to 10 PDF sites including 2shared, Box, Isuu, Slideshare, and Dropbox. With live links to your relevant content. We want people to know!
Standard – 10 Directories
Premium – 20 Directories
Search engines will take notice of your website since it’s now becoming filled with strong, professionally written content. And to make sure they notice, we tell a lot of directories whose function is to do just that, including:
- and many more
Yes, it’s true that images are living entities according to search engines. They’re also data containers which are just waiting to be filled with your data, and factor significantly on things such as page speed and quality.
- Image Dimension and File Size Compression
- File name, Alt text, Title and Description
- Meta Data – we manage your image meta data (EXIF), including GPS info, camera type, date, and dozens more, on your website’s home page and blog pages, target pages, and offsite too on your business listings.
Yes, that was a lot of stuff, and I even abbreviated it where I could. I hope you realize the positive impact this service could have on your online presence and authority. I don’t want you to miss the Add-Ons to the our SEO service, which include Video Marketing, more Campaign Research and Analysis, Local Optimization, Quarterly Maintenance, HTTPS Migration, and Advanced Mobile Optimization. I hope to cover these in a follow-up post summarizing this entire SEO service offered by A Train Creative.