Web Design in 2021
As you may have noticed, this A Train Creative website is brand new. Why new? For a number of reasons.
- We wanted to include what’s new with our business for 2021 and beyond, for example our new store includes LocalAds, a variety of Web design options, SEO and much more.
- It’s a good idea to periodically swap out your images.
- It’s important to make sure your website is keeping up with important trends, for example:
a. Websites need to be fast to comply with newer Google standards. We’ll make sure the pages load properly and quickly.
b. A website needs to have a recommended amount of textual information on the home page. If necessary we can write content for you too!
c. A website needs to be locked down and secure
- We wanted to illustrate, by example, what getting a new website might look and feel like for you.
5. We want to bring you information that is engaging, and meets your needs as you surf our site.
In order to get exactly the website you want, CONTACT US and let us know your answers to some of these important questions:
What is the primary goal of your website? That could be to make sales, to build an email list, or simply to increase brand awareness.
What are 2 or 3 websites you like that you’d like to emulate? As Web designers, it helps us to narrow in on what you like the most.
Do you have a particular color scheme or font choice in mind? Some businesses have certain colors they use to keep consistent in their branding, and maybe a font that people know.
Do you have a domain name already? What are your registrar credentials?
Here at A Train Creative, we offer a Fully Managed Solution, and the website build time will be 3, 7, or 10 days, depending on whether you want a 3, 5, or 10 page website. *Your new site could be built by the end of this week! But take your time to take advantage of the Revisions we offer you. Enjoy getting things done for you and just the way you wanted.
So c’mon. Isn’t it about time you updated your website too?